Thank you to the lovely May for this one. The rules: List 10 things that make your day & then give this award to 10 bloggers.
Things that make my day:
- All the family in bed together in the mornings watching CBeebies. The hilarious conversations Pob comes up with while we watch
- Seeing that I've made a difference to one of my customers
- Coffee. Love it. Best is home brewed from HasBean, black. I'll take a flat white from Sacred though, if I'm near one.
- Chocolate. I'm an addict. Dark and with a hint of orange or mint, for preference. From this place, ideally.
- That my husband makes dinner almost every night. It's not always fabulous, but he lets me snuggle with the baby while he cooks.
- And he does the washing up.
- Diana Wynne Jones. Best books ever. I re-read one at least once every couple of months. This month it's Howl's Moving Castle. Got to love strong women heroines and sharp, imaginative humour.
- Watching Junior rock back and forth and exclaim to himself as he desparately tries to take off. He looks like he's on a rocket launcher and it's clearly SOOO frustrating to him. But very amusing to watch.
- My iphone. Just looking at it makes me happy.
- A really crispy, slightly sharp English apple.