Everyone keeps asking me when I'm going to slow down. I wish I was slowing down already, but I stupidly said yes to various things in the last few months and these are all keeping me pretty busy through the beginning of August. After that I hope things will be a bit easier. I'm very envious of the women in my antenatal class who have already stopped work or will stop next month, much as I can't quite imagine not working - what do people do all day? Yes, once you have a baby I sort of know what you do all day, but if you don't?
I have various posts to come, but in 2 hours I have to leave for yet another business trip and it's making me grumpy enough that you'd probably just get whining if I tried to leave a long post. But here are some things to think about:
- Harry Potter 7. Two weeks to go. So will Harry die or not? If this story was to follow true heroic legends, he probably should die, or at least either Hermione or Ron should. What do you reckon?
- Also, presumably the death or otherwise of Harry will be broadcast by the morning of 21st July, since many people will purchase the book at midnight. If you wake up in the morning wanting to read it, how do you prevent spoilers?
- When the spice girls say they aren't getting back together for the money, but for the fans, can you actually hear Simon Fuller laughing in a hollow fashion behind them, or is that just my imagination?
- I hate to say it, but Madonna really looked great last night. I want to say that she's too thin, but really she just looked great. And fit. Damn.
- Ken apparently has some logic for why the Tour de France started in London yesterday. Apart from making it impossible to move around at all. And filling London with lots of annoying people. (blimey I am grumpy. Going to stop now).